Dear HBC family,
On June 14th, we plan to re-open our church for worship services. Soli Deo Gloria!
This is the first phase of a process that will take us at least through the summer months. In this phase, the Sunday morning worship service is the only gathering we will have. We will meet at 10:00a.m. Seating will be arranged to help maintain “social distancing.” There will be no childcare offered. For those who choose to continue to stay home during this phase, we will continue to offer live stream of our services.
What You Can Do to Help
Please follow the protocols outlined by the CDC to help minimize the risk of transmitting the virus.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently. Make sure that your children wash thoroughly using soap.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- If your suspect you or any of your family members are sick or, if you have had flu-like symptoms in the past 7 days, stay home.
- Refrain from shaking hands or hugging.
- If you are in a high-risk group (elderly or weakened immune system), please consider staying home.
- Keep an appropriate distance from others where possible.
We believe that appropriate precautions demonstrate wisdom and produce goodwill within the community. However, let’s remember that we have no reason for fear. We will take appropriate steps to address the problem and entrust the outcome to the One who cares for us. As always, we are in His hands and would not choose to be anywhere else.
Your servant in Christ,