(May 4, 2019)
In your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy,
always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you;
yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience . . .
1 Peter 3:15-16
The conference includes five sessions. The first session introduces Christian apologetics (defense of the faith). The next three sessions address common objections to Christianity. The day finishes with an opportunity for discussion.
1. Introduction: Everyone must defend a worldview
2. Objection One: Christians are judgmental
3. Objection Two: The Bible is entirely unreliable
4. Objection Three: If God exists, he is a monster
5. Question and Answer Session